59 Years of Dance Excellence
Founded in 1957, Edna Lee Dance Studio proudly maintains high standards to equip students through all walks of life. Located in Glen Burnie, MD, Edna Lee’s is an amazing place to learn many styles of dance.
Edna Lee Dance Studio was founded in 1957 by Edna Lee Kuhn with Saturday classes at the Linthicum Fire Hall. In the mid 1960’s, when Edna Lee and husband, Gene, built a new house for their growing family, the studio was moved to the basement of that home until 1981. Now located in the Burwood Village Center in Glen Burnie, with four studio rooms and a dance attire store, the school is equipped to handle over 300 students. In 1992, the studio was recognized by the Senate of Mayland for “35 years of instruction, entertainment and joy in many young citizens of the State of Maryland”. The studio was purchased in 2000 by Mary Moran who continues to follow the educational standards set by Edna Lee.
Years in Business
Number of Faculty
Number of Classes